Every retreat has its own theme and focus, and unfolds with the people we share it with. Below we have our standard monthly retreats and some yearly retreats that are a little different.
Radhadesh is the perfect location in the heart of the Ardennes to relax and find yourself in the peaceful nature. It is very central for all the surrounding countries being only 1 hour away. The community is dedicated to the spiritual practice of yoga and welcomes you to have your own experience as well as nurture your senses.
Radhadesh is near the small medieval town of Durbuy which is a very popular tourist destination.
On this retreat you will:
Enjoy a variety of Yoga classes Experience mantra therapy Enjoy the nature and forest walk . Visit the Castle, Bakery, Boutique and gardens Eat delicious nourishing meals Make new friends Understand the theory of Yoga of the heart Express yourself through a creative session.
We hope to nourish your internal connection and help you to open up, relax and feel inspired for your personal journey.
Accommodation is located on site in our beautiful Retreat centre, you can read more on the accommodation page.
Meals are provided by our vegetarian restaurant in a range of healthy mixed cuisine.
There are opportunities for some private massage/ therapies if you would like to book for in your spare time.
Therapies are available at an extra expense of 50€
Ayurvedic Hot oil Massage
Ayurvedic Marma Massage Mens Thai Massage
Swedish Classic Deep Tissue
Astrological life reading
More information is provided after registration.
Your host is Sita Bell, a practitioner of Bhakti yoga since birth. With the help of Aniyora and other teachers to provide a variety of yoga styles and meditations.
Price for Weekend (Varies on different retreats)
Private Room 400€ All inclusive
Shared Room 620€ All inclusive
Tentative Schedule TBC a week before the retreat, but usually similar to this.
5pm Intro meet and greet
5:30 Meditation-Into the weekend
6pm Yoga (Hatha/Vinyasa/Yin)
7.00pm Warming Dinner
8:00pm Mantra Chanting with Sita
8:30 Yoga Nidra and Tibetan bowls sound bath
8.00 am Hatha/Chakra Yoga
9:00am Awakening Breakfast
10.30 11:30- Forest walk and reflexion with Hanna
12:00 Mandala Open H-ART session with Sita
1:00pm Nourishing Lunch
2-3:30pm Free time and optional Therapies
3:30pm- 4.30pm Tour of Radhadesh
6:15 Ayurveda Intro/ Group life reading/
7.00pm Light Dinner
8:15pm Mantra Chanting in temple room
9.00am Rejuvenating Breakfast
9:30-12:00 Free time for optional therapies
(10 :00 Optional Aromatherapy introduction with Mangala
12:00 Final Gathering Meditation and farewells
1:00pm Warming final Lunch
We are always very grateful to our guests for joining us on this nourishing experience where we can all deepen our practice and inner growth through each others inspiration and realisations.
All retreat dates below
- Thu, 23 MarDurbuy
- Thu, 30 MarRadhadesh, 6 rue petite somme, septon, 6940
- Wed, 12 AprRadhadesh - Château de Petite Somme12 Apr, 15:00 – 16 Apr, 14:00Radhadesh - Château de Petite Somme, Durbuy BE, Petite Somme 5, 6940 Septon, BelgiqueJoin us for 5 days of yoga, meditation, mindfulness, delicious vegan food and reconnect to nature and yourself. Rather than escaping from your daily life, learn tools to bring back home, that will help you to live more balanced, healthy and peacefully.
- Sun, 18 JunRadhadesh Retreat Centre
- Wed, 25 OctDurbuy25 Oct, 15:00 – 29 Oct, 14:00Durbuy, Petite Somme 5, 6940 Durbuy, BelgiqueJoin us for 5 days of yoga, meditation, mindfulness, delicious vegan food and reconnect to nature and yourself. Rather than escaping from your daily life, learn tools to bring back home, that will help you to live more balanced, healthy and peacefully.
- Wed, 30 MarRadhadesh Retreat Centre